- This class is required prior to taking any drop in classes. Simple moves and terminology are covered in a fun and sexy environment.
Tricks & Technique
- One of the most sought after moves is the inverted-V. This class will build your strength to tackle the tricks everyone loves. You will consistently learn ways to evolve them from the ground up.
Twirl & Twerk: Static Pole
- Learning ways to move around the pole in a sensual way is vital for any pole dancer. This class will teach you static pole spins and transitions that keep you craving more.
Seductive Swirl: Spin Pole
- Ever wonder how ice skaters twirl with the greatest of ease? This class will teach you how to master your momentum while seductively dancing up the spinning pole.
- Love to dance on the pole but never know what to do once you land on the floor? Fluid floor will teach you how to transition down to the floor, along the floor, and how to get up like a goddess.
- Flexibility is key to many moves. Sexy splits will focus on pushing you past your flexibility limits and into new horizons.
- Cheeky chair will combine the burlesque of chair tease with the challenges of pole tricks. Floorwork is also focused on to give a full body workout.
- Be ready to pop, lock, and drop it in this hard-core booty class. UV reactive clothes are suggested as we shake it up in the dark!
- Need to work on a move that you learned but don't have a pole at home? Come to Flirty Freestyle to focus on these tantalizing tasks.
- Learn yoga movements and poses that build strength and flexibility for pole dancing. Includes backbends, handstands, forearmstands preps, and other traditional yoga poses with a pole dance twist.
Lush Level 1
- Each week, students will learn at least 1 spin, 1 beginner level trick, and 1 transition to put together into their own sequence. At the end of every class, students will put their sequence to music at their own pace. This class is focused on beginner level moves and will share 2 girls to a pole.
- To find Pandora’s pulse, this class will focus on actions and movement that may seem small and insignificant but turn out to create sexy flow and transition between spins and tricks. Pandora’s Pulse will take you back to the basics of getting lost in the music and learning to embrace the sexiness and sensuality of the dance.
- Shake up your normal training routine with Cirque Circuit. In this intense Cirque-ette training, you will keep your heart rate up while rotating through a series of exercises that will challenge you physically and mentally. It’s going to be a FBE – full body experience head to toe. So get ready to challenge your strength, balance and cardio while toning your pole fitness body.
Line Level 1
During this hour class, line dances will not have tags or restarts. They will vary from ultra beginner to intermediate depending on the needs of the students. If you have seen a dance while social dancing at a local venue that you want to learn, you may request the dances that you would like to learn or fine tune. There will be a half hour of open dancing included with this class immediately after class.Line
Line Level 2
During this hour class, line dances may have tags and/or restarts They will vary from ultra beginner to intermediate depending on the needs of the students. If you have seen a dance while social dancing at a local venue, you may request the dances that you would like to learn or fine tune. There will be a half hour of open dancing included with this class. The open dance time is immediately prior to this class.
* Classes must be registered in advance either online, by phone, or by email. For more information on registering for a class, please visit the "Schedule" tab.